As time goes on, we fall into routines but stress changes those routines and makes one fall apart. At one point everything will feel like it’s falling apart and we will lose track of where we are headed. When time gets rough, we slowly fall down and we are no longer on top of our game. Today I will be sharing my tips and tricks to staying on top of your game.
- Always have a plan. I know this is no shock, someone who has an obsession with planning is telling you to have a plan. When life gets hectic, take a minute to lay out everything you have to do and see it on a wider scale. When you have it laid out, you can tackle your plan in a more calm manner.
- Try to get into a focused mindset. Take time, before you get on that grind, to get inspired. Go on Pinterest for a bit and go through your feed to get inspired. Pinterest always puts me in a really motivated mood. Another thing I like to do is go on youtube or a podcast and watch or listen to someone who inspires me and seems to have their life together and use that to motivate me.
- Once I have a changed mindset, set goals. Make a list of everything you want to accomplish, whether it is in the next few days, months, or years. When you set goals for yourself, big or small goals, it will make you want to push yourself to accomplish those goals, therefore motivating you to get on that grind.
- Create a playlist. This has got to be the simplest way to motivate yourself. Compile a playlist of all of the songs that make you feel on top of the world. When you listen to this playlist, it should put you in a mindset that wants to get stuff done.
- Lastly, find a support system. Find people who you can surround yourself with and will push you. When you have people who want you to succeed, take advantage of that and use that to drive you to push yourself.
I hope you know have the drive to get back on your game. Don’t forget to stay vibing!