I figured that the first entry in the blog section should be about the person bringing you this company. My goal for this company is to help people learn about the Aloha spirit and spreading good vibes, but I want to make it more personal and have this company be a reflection of who I am. I am very excited to start this journey of spreading the Aloha spirit with all of you. Here are 15 facts about me:
- I have an unhealthy obsession with pineapple. I love it. One of my special talents is being able to eat a whole can of pineapple (I sadly do not have a lot of access to fresh pineapple) and not regret it. Anything pineapple, I love.
- Gilmore girls is my all time favorite TV show. I am an honorary Gilmore. It is yet another unhealthy obsession. Every season is on Netflix, so go watch it and come back and we can talk about it because I have a lot of opinions.
- I love Hawaii so much. Hawaii is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I love the energy and the vibes there. I want to live on the Big Island at some point in my life. Hawaii is my inspiration for this company, hence its name involving the Aloha Spirit.
- Hunter Hayes is one of my favorite musical artists. I absolutely love his music and he is very very talented. Not to mention he is also very attractive. He also happens to be the reason why I started listening to country music.
- I want to be an event planner. I have always been a planner and I had no idea the career existed until I asked my aunt what she did. I ended up going to one of her events and that was the moment where I realized that event planning was going to be my career. I love structure, organization, and lists which would make the job a lot of fun.
- I love to write, but I am not very good. I have over eight notebooks in use for completely different purposes. I am not the best writer, but I use writing to express myself and clear my head.
- I love classic movies. I love the MGM classics, especially Singin in the Rain (it is my all time favorite movie). Everyone I meet and develop a close relationship with, I expose them to the magic of Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds, and Donald O’Connor.
- Classic cars are my guilty pleasure. I absolutely love car shows and seeing all of the cars. They all have a story and they are all so cool. In my dream world, I would have a red ‘56 Bel Air. I think they are so cool and have an awesome vibe to them.
- Speaking of vehicles, I love trucks. That’s all I have to say. I love trucks. End of sentence.
- I love anything vintage and antique. There is just something about an object’s old charm and character that I love so much.
- Internally I am a hippie, hence where I get my obsession with good vibes and all things groovy. As you can tell I am very eclectic. I like so many different things, it is like I have a dozen different identities.
- My music taste is literally everywhere. My playlists have a little bit of everything: country, alternative, pop, musicals, Motown, rock, doo wop, and everything in between. I love music. It is my favorite escape method. Finding new music is like Christmas to me.
- I have been to more countries than states. I have had the opportunity to visit places such as Germany, Austria, Italy, France, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Ecuador, and Canada. I have the amazing opportunity to go to Spain and Portugal this year, which is very exciting. As you can see, I love to travel.
- I love dogs more than I like people. I just love dogs, there is nothing else more to say about that.
- Lastly, I can talk… a lot. I always have a lot to say. 99.999% of those things I say are complete dorkiness, but hey that is okay.
I hope you learned a thing or two about me. I am sure, as time goes on, you will learn a lot more about me. As always, stay vibing!