Welcome to Get Aloha Spirit! Feel free to explore the site and embark on your journey to finding good vibes and positivity. Stay vibing!
- The Importance of Always LearningPicture: Tulips in FILOLI Gardens As you know, October is learning month and all of my posts this month are featured on learning. For this month’s posts, click here! Today’s post talks about something I will ALWAYS stand by: learning is important no matter your age. I think no matter where you are in life, […]
- How to Learn While TravelingPicture: A stunning church in Lima, Peru, a country where I learned so much I could probably write a book about it Happy learning month friends!! I had a few posts on my idea log for this site and noticed I had enough to fill out the month of October, aka learning month. Every post […]
- Balancing Your Passion Project/Hobbies/Habits with Your LifePicture: Alhambra, Granada, Spain by meee I’m a huge advocate for balance, as it’s something I think is so important and something I could always work on bringing into my life. Life is chaotic, we have to balance school, work, and relationships, all while maintaining our sanity. Where is there room to do the things […]
- Sourcing InspirationPicture: cup of coffee in a cafe in Spain by moi If you’ve been here a while, it’s no secret that I talk about inspiration and being inspired A LOT. To me, being inspired and finding inspiration is a key element to keeping positive and creating that mindset that puts me in a high vibration. […]
- A Look Back on Freshman YearPicture: A photo of my current philosophy read in my hammock, by yours truly On Monday, I start my second year of college, and before I hop into a whole new adventure I want to share a reflection on the things I learned my freshman year of college that hopefully, you can take with you. […]
- A Day Without My PhonePicture: Pretty flowers in FILOLI gardens by me Since the pandemic started, I have grown annoyed with my phone. In fact, I strongly dislike it. While I use it to communicate with friends and family, so much of what is on my phone seems pointless. So, I spent an entire day (5/15/21) without my phone. […]
- Welcome to the New Get Aloha Spirit!Picture: Our new logo Dear reader, new or old, Welcome to the new Get Aloha Spirit! You will notice there have been quite a few changes. We have a new look, a new logo, and soon new content. So…why did I do this? You have heard me say this, and you will continue to hear […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 14: A Shallow Dive Into AstrologyListen to the episode here: *I go over the astrology basics in today’s episode, at the bottom of this post I have a PDF of all of the information I covered as well as a few sources I use for astrology. Enjoy!* *Also…This is the last episode of season one of the Let’s Get Aloha […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 13: How to Have A Positive Night RoutineListen to the episode here: For me, my night routine is almost as important as my morning routine (see that post here), so today I am going to give you tips to make your night routine as relaxing and positive as it can be. Your night routine leads into your sleeping time and therefore plays […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 12: How to Have A Positive Morning RoutineListen to the episode here: I don’t know about you, but if my morning starts off bad, I have to work really hard to get my day back on track. Today I am going to share things you can do to make sure your morning starts off great so you can have a great day.