Welcome to Get Aloha Spirit! Feel free to explore the site and embark on your journey to finding good vibes and positivity. Stay vibing!
- Welcome to the New Get Aloha Spirit!Picture: Our new logo Dear reader, new or old, Welcome to the new Get Aloha Spirit! You will notice there have been quite a few changes. We have a new look, a new logo, and soon new content. So…why did I do this? You have heard me say this, and you will continue to hear […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 14: A Shallow Dive Into AstrologyListen to the episode here: *I go over the astrology basics in today’s episode, at the bottom of this post I have a PDF of all of the information I covered as well as a few sources I use for astrology. Enjoy!* *Also…This is the last episode of season one of the Let’s Get Aloha […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 13: How to Have A Positive Night RoutineListen to the episode here: For me, my night routine is almost as important as my morning routine (see that post here), so today I am going to give you tips to make your night routine as relaxing and positive as it can be. Your night routine leads into your sleeping time and therefore plays […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 12: How to Have A Positive Morning RoutineListen to the episode here: I don’t know about you, but if my morning starts off bad, I have to work really hard to get my day back on track. Today I am going to share things you can do to make sure your morning starts off great so you can have a great day.
- LGAS S. 1 E. 11: Turning Stress Into ArtListen to the episode here: Our life has various stressors here and there that make us uneasy and, you guessed it, stress us out. The more stress we face, the less we take care of ourselves and more negativity take over our lives. Sometimes we fall so deep into this stressful slump that we need […]
- LGAS E. 1 E. 10: Team Damon or Team Stefan? and More About Nevaeh’s and Kyla’s Entertainment OpinionsListen to the episode here: I had to divide it into four parts because it is so big (I did my best to not have any overlap haha), but that also means you can listen to it spaced out (I apologize for how long this is haha. We had a lot to talk about). I […]
- Peru and Its HighlightsPicture: My parents and I strolling through the streets of Cusco, Peru by one of the people in our tour group 🙂 Summer 2019 changed my life. My trip to Peru opened my eyes to so many new things and allowed me to learn so much more about the world I live in. I have […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 9: Peru and How It Impacted My SpiritualityListen to the episode here: In previous posts, I have talked about spirituality being a journey, and today I am going to talk about a specific part of my journey that changes it all for me. A year ago, I took a trip to Peru. While we were there our tour guide educated us on […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 8: Small Ways to Be More SustainableListen to the episode here: In the past year, I have really stepped up on my sustainability game because I have become more aware of the importance of working towards saving our environment. The unfortunate thing about sustainable living is that can get a bit pricey, so today I am going to share things that […]
- LGAS S. 1 E. 7: Ways to Be More Body PositiveListen to the episode here: We all struggle with insecurities, especially when we live in a world with social media covered with people living the perfect life with the perfect body. This makes it hard to combat the negative thoughts in our heads that make us feel bad. Today, I am going to talk to […]